If you ask Christine Fraser what ignites her passion she’ll tell you that it’s all about inspiring people to be the best that they can be!
Whether it is teaching Yoga, Core and Cellular Transformational Healing, offering private sessions of Intuitive guidance and development organizing International spiritual events and retreats ; she truly breathes excitement into it all. She is funny, enthusiastic and has a gift of touching people’s hearts.
Christine is a healer, mom, partner, coach, role model and teacher. Her dedication of enhancing the lives of others and guiding them to a state of health and wellbeing has led her to be a practitioner in Holistic health therapy with a leading edge focus on spiritual and intuitive development. This lady delivers memorable messages that encourage everyone to step into their journeys of being the best they can be for themselves their loved ones, communities and humanity.
Do you see the glass of opportunity as half full or half empty? Your perception of reality as either mostly negative or mainly positive could make the difference between appreciating your unlimited possibilities or becoming oblivious to the opportunities currently in your life.
I believe we create our own reality. Yes that’s right, you create your reality. Past experiences, hopes for the future and values and beliefs all work together to create how you “see” the world around you. Most importantly, your beliefs about how well you fit into this world will determine how happy and successful you choose to live life.
We know that like energy attracts like energy. If you spend your days viewing life as negative, will you be attracting mostly positive or negative opportunities into your life? Turn that around and view your world as filled with unlimited possibilities, which will you be attracting into your life, mainly positives or negatives?
Belief in yourself as worthy and deserving of unlimited possibilities is part of how you view reality – it’s part of seeing your glass as either half full or half empty. Let’s see if you’re appreciating the unlimited possibilities:
1. In your mind’s eye, do you see an empowered and exciting future?
2. Generally, do you say positive things about yourself and your life?
3. When you speak of the future, do you use words like “I will” and “I can?”
Answering “yes” to all three questions, means you more than likely see your glass as half full – congratulations. Let’s look more carefully at these questions:
1. Wouldn’t you agree that by believing and seeing your future as empowered and exciting you could focus more energy on the possibilities? A consistent positive mental attitude will help attract the right people, places and opportunities to you. It is then up to you whether you choose to act upon those positive opportunities.
2. How you talk to yourself about yourself is also a major element of appreciating your unlimited possibilities. If you aren’t talking positively about yourself, how do you think the negativity will affect your self-esteem? Healthy self-esteem is a powerful success tool.
3. Here again a positive mental attitude opens your mind and heart to the possibilities. If you believe you can create unlimited possibilities, you will recognize the positive people, places and opportunities as they begin to appear in your life. Belief in yourself and your right to be successful and happy is one of your most important success tools.
What do you think, are you appreciating the positive opportunities that are already in your life or are you clouding your “reality” with impossibilities and negativity?